Friday, November 14, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

You're so lucky.  You get two simple daybooks today for the price of one (free).  I love reading Blake's perspective.  Hope you enjoy our simple life.

Outside my window...
it is the same as Blake's window.  But please don't close the blinds.  I love the sunshine.  Just move to a different couch.

I am thinking...
about my doctor's appointment today.  I'm a little nervous.

I am thankful...
for sunshine and music.  It's the fastest way to put me in a better mood.  Dance, even if it's only on the inside.

From the kitchen...
I'm compiling a grocery list so I can feed my family (and parents-wohoo!).

I am wearing...
trouser jeans, great boots, and a jacket. I feel good about the way I look today.  But then again I can also feel good in a pair of sweats so that says nothing about my snazzy outfit. (I dress up for the gynecologist. Lucky her.)

I am creating...
amazing kids.  I'll take credit even though I think they came down from heaven pretty awesome.

I am reading...
all my magazine subscriptions.  Too many.  

I am hoping...
that my magazine subscriptions teach me how to better organize myself, dress myself, create new crafts, cook better, be a perfect person.  It's rough being a magazine in my house.  High expectations.

I am hearing...
Blake's list of music.  It's not TOO bad.  Bearable. Foot tapping.

One of my favorite things...
is spending time with my parents and in-laws.  I know, weird.  They really are some of the nicest people I know.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
is to love and enjoy the company I'm with.  Simple plans for a simple daybook.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Hi Jen - we went private with our blog so send me your email address.