Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Learning new things ROCKS!

Okay, so this blogging thing is very new to me. In the past if I've ever needed computer stuff done I yell "Honey, come do it for me." And he does it because it's easier than trying to explain it to me. I need to thank my BS (big sister) :) for all her info and trying to explain it while doing dinner and kid homework. Steph, you are more patient than you think. Thank you. This week is a big week. Blake is finally graduating and we have both sets of parents here. Lots of fun and attention for the little ones. I'll let you know if there is actually a diploma in the mystery tube.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah LS (Little Sis)!!!! It looks really good! And you might have to refer to me as something other than BS! :) I"m not entirely certain you used that as a shortened version of Big Sister or cause it's what I'm full of! LOL
Hey, no prob. on the help. I'm not that patient seeing as I smacked the spazes around after I got off the phone with you. I'm just smart to not do it while talking to you. :)
I just realized how funny that sounded - smack the spaze! ROFL (roll on floor laughing) New game. I'm surprised that Rob didn't think up that one. Anyone up for a game of SPUD?!
Hey, just FYI - click on my little map and you can download one for your own blog. Call me if you need me.
Well, I need to give 2 quick baths and then the smacked spazes go to bed! YEAH!!!!
I love you!