Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk-o'-Treating


This last week was our trunk-o'-treating. Paige has never waivered in her desire to be Raphael the teenage mutant ninja turtle. Thanks to her aunt she has fallen into addiction with these turtles. Lane has switch his mind a few times with only one thing in common--"Star Wars". Since there were no mask or weapons allowed at the party we settled on Darth Maul. And thanks to Gpa Ernie, we created a mean looking little boy I had trouble recognizing. His only rule of the night was that he had to smile sometimes and not stare down/frown all night long. I think he scared a few little kids here and there. Which sadly enough brought him joy. He kept asking "Do I look mean?" ALL night long or "Is my paint still dark". By the end of the night though he was done with the make-up thing. I know how he feels.

Her 3 fingers are her daggers that Raphael uses since no weapons were allowed. Fingers are the most convenient weapons at times.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lane & Paige look SO cool! G-Pa Ernie did a really good job! I wish he had been her this eveing @ my house. I had a ghost bride face and a jaguar face to do.
Anyway, the kids look Great! Tell them that Aunt Stephie thinks they look so cool! For a minute I wondered why you had pictures of Ninja Turtle and Darth Maul on your blog! :)

Kimberly said...

I just have to LOL that paige chose a ninja turtle over something like a princess or a fairy. I hope that doest mean that jackson will want to be a barbie next year :) Your kids looks great, very authentic. I am so glad you are blogging! Now we can really follow each others every move.