Outside my window...
my flowers are dying. Too much neglect. Maybe I'll just plant marigolds. Aren't those foolproof?
I am thinking...
about the new car I want. Chevy Traverse. Maybe by the end of the week.
I am thankful...
for my health. It's not perfect but it's better. One more CT scan to go.
From the kitchen...
there is nothing. I'm crashing a friends house tonight in hopes that she'll feed us. (Thanks, Riss.)
I am wearing...
slacks and a t-shirt that was not worn to bed last night. Yeah, I changed my clothes today.
I am creating...
a better "me". It's really quite painful sometimes.
I am reading...
nothing right now. Only because I just finished The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff this morning.
I am hoping...
that I can get caught up on my blog. We really did have fun this summer and enjoyed our time together.
I am hearing...
the kids arguing about everything. Can you tell it's almost time for school to start.
One of my favorite things...
is spending time with my kind husband. (No Blake, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty because you're going fishing without me this weekend. You really do make me happy:)
A few plans for the rest of the week...
maybe replace my dead flowers with live ones, weed the flower beds at the elementary school, and a picnic at the park.
A picture thought I am sharing...
One of my favorite pictures from this summer. Hilton Head, SC. If you zoom in on this pic you'll see such happiness. I love these two. They really do like each other this much. They are usually getting in trouble because they won't settle down and are goofing off too much. We LOVE the beach.
1 comment:
Love the picture of the kids at the beach. You can crash our house for dinner anytime - I actully bought some food today so I'm not longer Old Mother Hubbard. Can't wait for the picnic in the park. I may have to steal your format from this post. I really like it.
Post a Comment