Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When does a cracker become a cookie?

I made an amazing discovery today in the grocery store. I found these:
They are delicious and I felt the need to ration them out to my kids so that I'd have some leftover for my late night snacking.  I only have to remember that when my kids ask for crackers as a snack I must remember if these are in the house. And if so, these crackers don't count as a healthy snack. This just proves that anything fried or covered in chocolate are better than the original. My only caution is that you don't use these for your holiday cheese balls.

p.s. I just laughed out loud at the word "cheese balls". It must be late if I'm feeling like an 8 yr. old giggling in the back of the classroom.

1 comment:

Riss said...

Those do look delicious. I'm going to have to get me some. Not to dip in cheese balls unless they are make of cream cheese. We may have to do a test run. We had a great Thanksgiving. Thank you. Hope you feel better and sleep well.