1. Be more patient with our house hunting (shhhh, don't tell my mom. She thinks were still moving out closer to them.) I've been in a really bad mood off & on for no good reasons. Except that we can't find the perfect house/yard for the perfect price/free.
2. For the first time in a really long time, I'm not going to set a "weight loss" goal. My son likes the way I smell so I'll focus on that and be the best-smelling-mom this side of the Mississippi.
3. Allow more time for being creative. (i.e. get off the couch, stop reading 8 books a month, and be creative)
4. #3 leads me to #4. Note to Blake: Avert your eyes while you don't read this next one. I'm serious Blake. Look there is a pink elephant over there. Clean out the office. So I can be creative and not dirty up the rest of the house.
I'll stop there. Space out my small imperfections so that I have something to work on next year.
Seriously, I also have more spiritual goals to work on. Life's not all about smelling good. Well, to my boy it may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment