Thursday, February 25, 2010

What 14 "snow days" can do for you.

Seriously, another one. Today is #14 in one month. The snow really should be going to Vancouver and who ordered this much anyway. I wouldn't mind watching it on TV instead of out my window. There have been a few things we have accomplished.
1. Lane is mastering Mario Galaxy as we type.
2. I have forgotten that the world still has deadlines. I failed to sign Lane up for basketball. He handled it well considering that we have weeks of make-up games from his winter league.
3. The kids have exercised their muscles by knocking off icicles from our roof and no one was impaled. 
4. Blake thinks it's unfair that there are no snow days for him. Lane told him this morning that when he becomes a kid lawyer he'll make it so dads can have snow days and 2 hr delays, too.
5. The kids have gotten pretty sick and not had to miss any days of school. 

They (the weathermen) tell me spring is just around the corner. I'll believe it when I see it.

3 comments:

Riss said...

I'll never believe it.

Kristy said...

I am so sorry...I am dying for spring and we don't have that much snow!

Stephanie said...

MOVE TO PHOENIX!!!! It's 70's here and we play outside EVERY single day!!!!!
(or at least come to visit during your next big storm)