I always think that Christmas is successful if you can keep the kids from fighting and they actually play together. So for us Christmas was a success. Lane started with his stocking. There was a smashed peanut-butter cup in it and he said, "Oh, It must of got smashed in the ride (with Santa). That's okay." Paige got a dollhouse from Santa and was loving it. Next thing I know Flash (superhero) and a little horse were playing hide-n-go-seek. (I think Flash won.) Santa also gave her some Strawberry Shortcake dolls with it. I'm partial to Strawberry Shortcake (remember, Steph?). Much better than Barbie (what woman is really built like that?). Lane was so surprised that Santa knew he wanted a Nintendo DS. He told me that he wrote it in his journal at school last week and was wondering how he could find out. Hmmm....

I love these bean bags. Comfy!
It was a quiet day with all the electronics. Paige was watching High School Musical 2 and I think I know all the songs without actually seeing the movie yet. The songs are her favorite so she'll skip through for all the songs. Blake and I played the Brain Academy game for Nintendo DS. The results are that I have a bigger (better) brain than him. :) How did that happen? Here are some more pictures of peaceful silence.

We miss you all this holiday season and wish we had more family around. We are keeping tradition alive with our fondue on Christmas Eve (and repeating constantly "be careful, don't knock it over") and fond memories of Fondue Championships of the past (fyi: you have to past your fondue forks over to someone when you're done. Last one is the winner/greg.) We love you all and hope your day was as peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment