Monday, December 17, 2007
Relocation Completed, Renovation-still working on it
Okay, We're here and we are trying to get our life in order. Lane started school last week and this morning he told me he loved it because when they have their snack they get to watch TV instead of being read a book. Does this concern anyone else? Lane said,"Don't be mad at my teacher mommy." Okay I won't be mad. I've got other more pressing issues to deal with at the moment like where our shoes are and where did I put that pile of clothes, clean or otherwise (does it really matter at this point?) And where is Shannon to hang my pictures. Yesterday we went to church and it seems to be a VERY small ward (did I emphasize VERY enough). Lane (CTR7) and Paige (Sunbeams) are in the same class (and I'm not talking about the combined singing and sharing time). I think it really made those two happy. I just hope that they are not too crazy together for their teacher. The ward members seem so friendly and excited that we are there (can't imagine why). I don't think that the RS Pres., YW/YM Pres., Primary Pres. have any counselors. So it doesn't look like Blake or I will be getting that co-librarian calling that we wanted. It's been doing a lot of raining, flooding, and snowing (in that order) but we live high enough up on the hillside that we don't flood. I'll put up some pictures in the next couple of days of our new home and the hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment