Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Sore loser
For Easter, the kids got a new Wii game that would be easy enough for Paige to play also. It's called 'Playground' by E.A. Sports. Side note: anything by E.A. Sports Lane thinks is awesome. The jist of the game is going around a playground, stadium, etc. and playing things like tetherball, slot car racing, dodgeball, darts, etc. So Blake and I challenged each other and after doing sufficient trash talking I got my face wiped on the grass. Blake won at everything. I asked if he could let me win at least something. I started to blame my loss on the wii controller. (I couldn't think of another excuse). Needless to say, from this day forward I'm cutting back on my mom/wife duties so that I can master the wii and maybe beat Blake at something. Blake laughed at this idea (probably wondering what I could possibly cut back even more on). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, you'd beat my keester any day!
Post a Comment