Lane started basketball and is not very humble in proclaiming how "awesome" he is in basketball. He does these great celebratory jumps or high fives when a teammate makes a shot (he must have gotten that from his cheerleading mom). This just might be his thing (the basketball stuff, not the cheerleading). He loves it.
We went to watch daddy play a basketball tournament game yesterday for the Stake. Blake survived, barely, and had to wobble around for a while.
Paige wants to try soccer this spring--so, soccer it will be. They have 1/2 hr. practice, 1/2 hr. game every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I kind of like it because it leaves our Saturdays open for fishing.
Yep, fishing is Blake's new thing. We are actually looking forward getting away on our Saturdays. As far as we can from the hospital. He's been working more than we'd like.
I went to a vertigo specialist last week. He didn't tell me anything special. Wants more tests that are guareenteed to make me dizzy and sick. So tomorrow I'll be "getting sick".
Paige is register for kindergarten for next year and she may need eyeglasses. When they were testing her she just kept meowing and they're not sure if she couldn't see or didn't know the answers. I'll keep you posted. I'm going to have a hard time letting my baby/cat leave me all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment