Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kristy's tag.

So here is a tag for all those that don't know me very well and wish they could be me and for those that know me too well and are glad that they are not me. 

What were you doing ten years ago?  I was serving an LDS mission in the Philippines.  Probably sleeping because it's a 13 hour difference (if I can remember right).

Five things on my to-do list:  Feed kids, play with kids, take kids to soccer, clean up after kids, put kids to bed...Ahhh, quiet.  Do nothing.

What snacks do I enjoy?  Has anyone else noticed that when you are trying to lose weight that anything sounds good?  Normally I'm all about chocolate and sweets but now I will add things salty, things sour, things savory and things edible.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?  I would tell no one.  I would also do more traveling and convince Blake that he doesn't need to work anymore.  We could spend all our time playing and finding ways to bless other people's lives.  I know Blake wants to do medical missions and I'd just go along to hold their hands.  

Three bad habits:  1. Procrastination  2. Leaving piles of stuff to go through (Kristy leaves trails, I leave a trail of piles)  3. I can't think of a 3rd thing right now.  Not because I only have 2 bad habits, but because I'm thinking of the piles I should be going through that I have procrastinated doing.

Five places I have lived:  Illinois, Maryland, D.C., New Jersey, California, Wyoming, New York (twice), Utah, Philippines, Idaho, West Virginia.  I know that is more than 5.  I just wanted to see if I could remember them all.  Let me know if I missed one.

Five Jobs I have had:  1. McDonald's (3 times) 2. ICON 3. E.A. Miller (slaughter house secretary) 4. Mom  5. Student's Wife (seriously, that should count).

Five things people don't know about me:  1. I crack jokes when I'm nervous (not very funny ones either) 2. I hate having to get ready every day (doing my hair). I'd rather just wear a baseball hat and a good pair of jeans (with a shirt too, of course).  3. I've never been to prom. 4. I secretly enjoy things I'm not very good at (singing when no one is listening, decorating or maybe watching people decorate on tv, you get the idea).  5. I wish I had a wedding album and not just negatives of the important day.

There you have it.  Now aren't you glad that you're not me. :)  I'm going to tag Gretchen (if you're up to it).

3 comments:

Kristy said...

thanks Jen, your awesome! I love reading about you...you crack me up:)

Stephanie said...

hey, i'm not you and don't wanna be you...
but only cause i find too much enjoyment being near you. i don't think i'd enjoy you as much if i WAS you. plus, if i was you then i couldn't be the favorite child and you would be sad not being the sister of the favorite child. i'm not exactly sure who you would be if you weren't you? would you be ME?! now that's another reason i wouldn't wanna be you - then you wouldn't have to be me. i wouldn't wish that on anyone. :)
can you tell that it's late here? but tomorrow is sleep in day for me so i stay up as late as i can on friday nights. LOL
anywho, i know a TON about you and still love to know more. :) thanks for the giggles.
i looooooove you!

Gretchen said...

Okay, I guess I'm up to the tag. I am just not as exciting as you though.