Thursday, June 26, 2008
Home and Home again
We are home (I mean our WV home). We enjoyed seeing our families but I must say that I'm glad to be back with the humidity (it's like a warm blanket), dirty laundry, and empty fridge. I just reread that and it makes our vacation sound horrible. It really was great and a greatly needed break -- not thinking about work and responsibility was refreshing. I want to say thank you to our parents for putting up with all our stuff laying around and having a great time with us. Who knew a family of four could need so much stuff (I know I was thinking that while dragging the suitcases through the airport). It was great having backyards for the kids to run around in and get lost in. We loved spending time with grandparents, cousins, and aunts and uncles. Paige's favorite thing of the whole trip was Suzette's scooter. She kept telling daddy that he needed to buy one. That sounds good to me. I was a little nervous driving around on it with my baby afraid that I would tip over. So thank you Suzette for doing all the rides. Lane was excited to learn that he has some older cousins that are as excited about football as he is. Dad, give him a few more years before you ask him to join your Fantasy Football League.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice vespa.
Post a Comment