
In the previous post I mentioned a great necklace that I was wearing. So now I will share. HomeStudio is an etsy shop I was introduced to through another great blog, Make and Takes. Mark and Stefani at HomeStudio have great designs and great customer service. I had to get the kitty cat tile for Paige. It has a mommy kitty and a little girl kitty. Paige can't wait to wear it. I want to get silk cording to go with it and tie the adjustable knots on it (I don't like the chain for her). I'm not a very good picture-taker so if you go to their website you'll see it better. Sometimes they run great specials like 'buy two get one free'. I thought these were super cute so I wanted to share. Perfect for Christmas presents. HomeStudio also shares their directions of how they make them. (I want to point out that this was another reason why I like HomeStudio. They are willing to share their ideas.) Well, I need to go shower and put on one of my necklaces because I have a lunch date with a second grader. He wants me to experience Pizza pockets at the cafeteria. Yippie, I can't wait. I should just be grateful that he still wants me around. I think I'm pretty cool but it's nice that he does too.
2 comments:
Very cute, I love these and SLC would too. Your picture is perfect!
i love those tiles, they are so cute. I also love what you have done to your house. It will be nice for things to slow down a little this fall so i can be better at blogging.
Post a Comment