Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chocolatey Resolution

Can you tell that Blake is on call today?  I'm playing "catch-up" on the computer and I thought that I'd share this recipe that I tried the other day.  I really want everyone else's "lose weight" resolutions to be going as well as mine.  Here is what it should look like if you cook it right. (I did have help to get it to this point).


1 chocolate cake mix (devil's food)
4 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. water
1/2 pt. sour cream
1 large Instant choc. pudding mix

Mix all together and add 12 oz. mini chocolate chips.  Bake at 350 for 50-55 mins in a bundt cake pan.  Cool completely before removing, sprinkle with powdered sugar.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks Jen, it looks great. But you are right, it doesn't help any of us who might be trying to cut back!! Now I am hungry....

Steve & Lynne said...

Thanks for the recipe, Jen! mmmm...

Stephanie said...

I LOVE you writing sis! I have such fun reading your blog!

Riss said...

Looks delicious. Maybe we should skip lunch and head right to dessert.