It's been awhile since my last post. I've been a little embarrassed to admit that after I went through all the trouble of making Christmas cookies and being "mother of the month" that I totally dropped the ball and didn't take any "Christmas morning" pictures. What kind of mother does that?
Don't answer that. The camcorder battery lasted for 2 minutes so there is proof that Christmas was celebrated by us this year. Now I will take you on a little verbal journey. (I know... it's really not as fun as pictures. Use your imagination.) Lane likes football, he got football stuff. Paige likes crafts, she got craft stuff. I like to be spoiled, I got spoiled. Blake likes to feel young, he WILL feel young, eventually. That sums it up in a tight little ball with a bow.
My in-laws flew in the day after Christmas. It's always fun to have nice visitors. We took a trip up to Pittsburgh to the Museum of Natural History.

Blake and I among the dinosaurs. Feeling prehistoric.


When in Pittsburgh, do as the Pittsburgh-ers do.
Wear a jersey.
Lane wanted to wear his Chargers jersey but we told him he'd get beat up. While we were there another boy walked by with a Chargers jersey. Lane asked if he was going to get beat up. Lane knew that we were teasing him but Paige kept asking if Lane would REALLY get beat up. She is always worried about his safety.

Heinz chapel

It was nice enough to walk around the Pitt campus that is across the street from the museum. We ended our night with dinner at PF Chang's. My favorite. Enough said.
Now that Christmas is behind us and the new year has started we are already off and running. Thank goodness I have my new iTouch to keep me organized. Maybe I'll be so productive that I'll earn another award. Cleanest, Most Organized Office Award. Nah, Blake don't hold your breath. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment