Monday, May 4, 2009

April all rolled into one.

Kids in Sedona, AZ
April just flew by and I didn't blog once.  Shame on me.  I'll attempt to catch you up on what went down.  
12- children's basketball games (P's & L's) attended.  Glad it's over but Lane loved it and started to come into his own.  Now basketball is his favorite sport.  Paige's soccer has now begun.
6- fishing trips.  Blake loves having time for a hobby.
1- hit & run accident.
8- phone messages from the insurance.  (I'm on vacation. I will return your call at my earliest convenience.)
6- years since I've worn my contacts consistently.  I now have new ones and I love them.
8- states we flew over on our way to Arizona.  Spring Break was a blast with the cousins.
4- The # of pets Paige says we have.  (We don't actually have any pets, but cousin's pets count for our family total.)
22- showroom mattresses laid on until we found THE ONE.
3- days until THE mattress is delivered.  I'm so excited I can't sleep.  Literally.
So there it is in a nutshell.  Hopefully, I'll be better for the month of May.  


p.s.  Because of concern from friends I will clarify "hit and run".  I was so rudely rear-ended and because the impact was perfectly centered on my bummer and therefore pressure was evenly distributed all along the impact zone, you can't actually tell that I was hit. Ugh.  However, a whole mess of damage was caused underneath the bummer.  So I've been quietly, but very compassionately, hoping it did more damage to the fancy SUV that caused my inconvenience (that'll show them).

3 comments:

Alli said...

We have missed you in the blogging world but it sounds like you had an exciting month.

p.s. You can't say hit and run without details my friend!

Riss said...

Looks like you had fun. Sorry you haven't heard from me. Our phone isn't working. I'll call when it is working again.

Kristy said...

April? did we even have one? Sounds like you are keeping plenty busy. Sorry to hear about the hit and run (alway an inconvienence) glad your okay.

Your trip to Arizona looks fun and warm, but next time how about you hit Idaho Falls! (you know I will never quit asking:))