$180 fine for not having life vest in the boat. (Side Note: There were no children involved in this stupid act. And of course the women were not around to sweetly encourage them to care for their own lives. The life vest were waiting patiently for them in the truck. Should they need them they could calmly swim to the edge and retrieve the life saving device at which point there would probably be no life left to save.)
$50 Mother's Day fishing rod at the bottom of the lake. (Side Note: I was not using said fishing rod even though I was the Mother who received this beautiful rod on Mother's Day...and neither were the children of this mother.) :)
Needless to say, we are still having fun and when we are cooking our fish it is one meal that my kids don't complain about eating. They love it. Paige was even proud of herself that she was the only one who had a tick stuck to her head. I'm not sure she really gets it. Maybe she thinks it's a pet. No thank you.
Tonight's FHE will consist of dredging up the lake in hopes of finding my pole. Big hooks, magnets, and rope. A big boy's playground. Hopefully we won't lose anything else in the process, including body parts.
3 comments:
You are so funny - how 'bout you move on back to Idaho!
I wish I could. As soon as they let me back in, I'm there.
Craig is still trying to get me to fish with him, I just keep telling him it is father son bonding. You almost make me think it might just be fun, but a quiet house is even better.
Post a Comment