Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Tooth

This is number four and he pulled it out "all by himself, without daddy's help".  This one left a big gap and I can see my baby transforming into a big kid.  He thought it was pretty cool to get a gold dollar.  (It was either that or a ripped dollar bill that said "drugs" on it).  Lane came home the other day and told Blake that his teacher says 'W' wrong.  She says it 'dub-ya' instead of 'double-you'.  He has just been introduced to a southern accent.  Blake and I were cracking up.  We also think that Lane will be a ladies man.  When Blake and I were talking at the table Blake lost his train of thought and said "Oh, I forgot what I was going to say."  Lane quietly leans over and whispers in his ear, "Just tell her you love her, dad."  He's got the right idea.  When in doubt, just tell her you love her.  It'll work all the time.  Silly little man.  

No comments: