Sunday, January 20, 2008
Squiggy, the Space Dog
P and L have been trying to agree on something to play today. P was adamant on playing 'Squiggy, the Space Dog'. You wonder what that game is? So did we. Go to find out it's a lot like hide-n-seek. The person seeking is 'Squiggy'. P also informed me that in 'Squiggy, the Space Dog' there is no counting. You just yell 'READY' and if no one answers back then Squiggy goes looking. This week, I bought P a cute pink leotard for her dance class. She won't wear it when she is doing her rocking cat dance. Pink is for a cute dance and might I add she doesn't do cute dances. I never thought it would be so hard to get my girl to wear pink. If I'd bought the black one there wouldn't be this problem. Blake and I have been asked to support a Saturday night parenting class put on by the ward missionaries. I guess just to be warm bodies. Anyways, when the Bishop heard that we'd have to take our kids if they wanted both of us to go (don't know babysitters yet) he and his wife offered to watch them for us. They had 3 of their own grandkids there and 2 more kids would be nothing. (They raised ten kids.) So now they know the good, bad, and obnoxious about us and probably think we'd benefit GREATLY from the parenting class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paige you are really your mother's daughter.
Pink??? What was she thinking? She would NEVER wear pink either.
When will she learn?
Can't wait to play "Squiggy, the Space Dog"
READY?????
love-love
g''ma
I have been awful at leaving comments lately, my computer chair is killer on my siatic(sp?) nerve so i can only sit on it for about 2 min at a time. Little paige in a dance class, how cute. Do you think they do any superhero dances in that class? It is fun to catch up with what your doing in WV. BTW i KNOW ben and cindy would love to chat with you guys, i will send you guys emails with each others email addresses so you can get in touch, they are very nervous about making the eastward trek into the unknown.
Post a Comment