Monday, January 14, 2008

I've resorted to finger painting!

In the effort of entertaining my little girl, I've allowed finger paint into my house.  Not to mention that the dining room table sits on carpet (who does that?).  It took Paige awhile to warm up to the idea of smearing goop all over and even then she did it very delicately.  Then she had to wash her hands in between colors.  Have I ruined my kids childhood that they don't know how to finger paint?  I'll try to turn over a new leaf--messes are allowed (within reason).  Paige also started a couple of new classes this last week that are offered in the town.  One is Little Explorer where they are learning about dinosaurs and fossils.  Tomorrow they will make there own fossils and get messy in the process.  She also started a Kinderdance class.  She liked that one too.  She was concerned that she wouldn't be able to tap dance properly because the room they do it in has carpet.  She learned a little ballet, tap, and other fun stuff.  She's a really good listener and am so proud of her for trying hard and am tickled pink that she is mine.  

No comments: