Thursday, February 21, 2008

C.A.P. Award!


Here is a slideshow at the city park last weekend.  The last picture is L with his C.A.P. Award.  It's an award for conduct, academics, and perfect attendance.  When we first moved here there was a Blue and White assembly for these awards and L wasn't included because he was new.  So he is excited to get this and he says "it's a pretty big deal".  P is trying really hard to talk us into getting a kitty.  She's "tired of being a kitty", she "just wants a real one".  I told her that we didn't really have the room for one and she said, "just a baby kitty, not a big one."  Well, I'm off to Parent-Teacher Conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grandma's BOY,
I'm so proud of you and what you've achieved at school. Keep up the good work.
Love you bunches,
your g'ma