Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snow Advisory!

School was closed today because we were going to get 1 to 3 inches of snow.  You read right--1-3 inches.  I have to giggle to myself because it seems so silly compared to what we would get in New York or even Utah for that matter.  But then this is where I have to remind myself that we have the death defying, roller-coaster hills.  L was celebrating a little too much with the school closure.  The other day he was telling me how he liked his other 1st grade better.  Not just the classroom, but the kids and teachers too.  I worry about him.  He's gotten a lot quieter with the change and I hope this is only a temporary quietness.  He is still reading well and loves math but I have very little idea about anything else.  He doesn't like it when I ask so many questions.  What kid does?  I'm just hoping he'll get used to it.  My furniture I ordered was delivered today (a tv stand and buffet table).  I am so excited and I think Blake is too.  I have no more excuses for all the piles on the floor.  We hope this adds to our storage.  I'll post pictures when we get it situated.  

No comments: