I've got a long "honey-do" list to get us ready for South Carolina. Isn't is supposed to be the husband that has the "honey-do" lists? Anyways, I probably shouldn't start blogging but need to get the "poison" blog moved down.
Lane finished up basketball this last week and even though he is sad, I'm kind of glad. It's sad when other parents ruin the experience for everyone else. I guess I've just been raised that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all (especially when you are talking to 7 yr. olds). In particular, there was a mother that sat a little ways behind us (notice the leg at the top of the picture. That's her.) and would yell mean things to the kids if they weren't perfect players. Lane was on the receiving end of that on a couple of occasions. Point being... glad to be done with it for now. Paige's soccer team, on the other hand, is full of parents that sign their kids up for soccer purely for the comical entertainment. 
Action shot. You don't see them to often with her.
It's refreshing and fun and I know it won't always be that way. Paige is funny. She'll just run around the group of kids that is running after the ball. Once, she found out that she was in the middle of the mess and tried to get out of the way as fast as she could.
"Put your back on the ball." (or nose, elbow, ear)
Lane also performed a play in school on Friday. He was a humming bird and did a great job. He had a hard time sleeping the night before because he was worried about forgetting his 3 lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment