Friday, April 11, 2008
No Poison Anymore!
Well, the "boil water" has been lifted and I realized at 1:30 am this morning how scared the kids were of the "poison". Lane woke up in the middle of the night and he must of had a dream where he drank some water because he came in and woke me up saying "I don't want to die." It sure is tough being a kid and not understanding everything grown-ups tell you. Especially when mom's not too good explaining. Paige is having a play date today by herself. There is no Lane with her. Lane got a little sad when she left and I told him we would have fun together and play some games. He wasn't too interested in that but asked if he could play PS2 instead. My feelings were a little hurt. Whatever happen to "mommy/son time". Maybe I was looking forward to this time more than him. Paige gave her idea of team name last night at practice. I blogged that she wanted "cheetahs" but she changed it at the last minute to "bunny rabbits". Not too vicious if you ask me. Now there is a nightmare for a kid--bunny rabbits chasing them with fangs. Anyways the choice is now between giraffes and lions. You can imagine what Paige will be voting for next week. GIRAFFES. The vicious grey giraffes. (Grey is her t-shirt color). I've started on a puzzle (a little bit harder than I expected) and now since Lane is not interested in playing with me I'll go work on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There always has to be one parent that thinks we are playing in the NBA. When you are that young it should be all about fun. Paige looks like she is having fun with soccer. We start next week, and the boys are ready.
Post a Comment