(Kim, I knew you'd appreciate this.)
Friday, July 18, 2008
I'm Trying...
Those who know me well, know that I'm not a very good "girl mom". I might even add to that that Paige is not a very good "girly girl". She must take after me-- once again. Let me explain. Paige has beautiful long hair but she rarely lets me do anything with it. She just wants it "plain down". Brushing it has become a chore. I've never let this bother me too much because I really wouldn't know what to do with it. But now that Paige will be starting kindergarten, I would like her teacher to be able to see her face. A cute face at that. So I've found a couple of websites that are aimed at helping me be a little better at this. I'll list them in my sidebar--I'll be referencing them more often (if I have my way). Below is a picture of my very first french-braid. I now know why they call it a french-braid. I was wishing I knew french so the bad words I wanted to say the kids wouldn't understand.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
where is the picture? i bet she looks so cute! Jen your just lols, i miss your great humor! I need your address so i can send you a brookie baby announcment (i know i am a little behind, on sending them that is. . .)
The picture wouldn't load up for me. So I'm going to try again.
I want to see her face. Haven't seen it since she was a baby w/ blonde fuzz.
great braid Jen! what a big move! If you start getting really brave i have some more websites on my blog you should check out. They have lots of great ideas with pictures!!
Post a Comment