Nice, simple gold post. She picked it out and I definitely approve.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
We did it!
Or more accurately, she did it. Paige got her ears pierced. Or as she says, "polished". We were in the mall and she said she wanted to do it but not that night. She "promised" that she would do it tomorrow and I thought she'd probably forget all about it or chicken out. The next morning she woke up so excited, it was the special day to get her ears polished. Now she asks me if she is so pretty. I tell her that I've always thought she was pretty even without earrings. She says, "No, I'm prettier now." We went swimming and she had to keep asking if they were still in. She was so excited to go to church today to show them off. Too bad we didn't get to go (the vertigo has returned for no apparent reason). Anyways, here are some pictures of a pretty girl who was already pretty regardless of what was in her ears.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When we have daughters I want to have them pierced when their toddlers, Carolyn disagrees which means that they'll have to wait until they can ask for them like Paige.
Very nice!!!
Paige, they look beautiful.
How bad did it hurt?
Really bad. Worst than a shot. But no tears.
Post a Comment