Thursday, September 25, 2008

About Mommy...

Do you ever wonder what your kids think of you?  I send them off to school and watch them develop their own little personalities and I wonder what goes on in their heads. Well, I asked my kids a few insightful questions.  And these are their responses.  It's nice to see that they think my world revolves around them.  It does (when I'm not sleeping all day, chopping leaves, or shopping)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
L- Stop being mean to your sister.
P- If I want to get a toy you say, "NO, NO, NO, NO".
2. What makes mommy happy?
L- Me hugging and kissing you.
P- When I hug you real tight.
3. What makes mom sad?
L- Not being able to find us.
P- When I break one of your things.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
L- By telling me funny things.
P- When you tickle me
5. What was mom like as a child?
L- You like to play Chutes-n-Ladders.
P- Little
6. How old is your mom?
L- 34 yrs.
P- 52 yrs.
7. How tall is your mom?
L- I don't know. How stupid is that.
P- (shrug) Let's go see.
8. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
L- Play with her kids.
P- Helping me.
9. What does mom do when you're not around?
L- Get's peace and quiet.
P- Sleeps all day.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L- Singing.
P- Writing.
11. What is your mom really good at?
L- Playing games.
P- Reading.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
L- Football.
P- Chopping leaves.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
L- Clean House.
P- Go shopping.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
L- Chinese.
P- Pepperoni Pizza.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L- She comes to lunch with me.
P- When you hug me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
L- Jerry of 'Tom and Jerry'
P- SpongeBob
17. What do you and your mom do together?
L- Play games.
P- Play dolls.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
L- We love each other.
P- We have the same kind of skin.
19. How are you and your mom different?
L- Mom doesn't play football.
P- Different hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
L- You worship me and feed me.
P- You give me hugs and kisses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh!
Please answer those same questions- you being the child about your mom.
Have a good day Jerry/Sponge Bob!

Kristy said...

I want an autograph when you become a famous singer! Those answers are too cute, I just might have to steal that for my blog. Or maybe I will wait to see what their answers are fist:)

Gretchen said...

That is such a great memory. I am going to try it with my boys. I am a little scared about their reactions.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's cute:)