Tuesday, September 23, 2008
New Babysitter!
We have done it. We've found a babysitter that everyone can be happy with. It's free and it's called SCHOOL. I had an epiphany while walking this morning. Blake and I could do afternoon dates when he is post call. So that is what we did today. After dropping the kids off for school I went walking and he went running (it was nice to chit-chat during our warm-up and cool-down) then I went off to my religion class and we met for lunch to discuss all the things we can do during our "day-dates". Kind of like "play-dates" minus the kids. We're thinking tennis, frisbee, uncrowded movies, guitar hero battles, and on and on. I think I could get used to having my husband home during the day if we still didn't need his income. So until retirement, this weekly date thing will be a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Perfect!! I am so jealous. What you just described sounded so fun and relaxing. Can we swap lives for a week?
Who said dates have to be at night. Have fun dating your husband again.
Post a Comment