Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday Happiness

So, the day began with the potential of being disastrous.  Have you ever shopped with someone who hates shopping.  My evil shopping companion for the day was my dear husband.  He enjoys looking nice but hanging out in crowded stores trying on thousands of jeans, etc. does not a happy man make.  I love shopping when the outcomes are "unbelievable deals".  I'm usually the one who finds out about great clearance items last when there is nothing worth salvaging in the piles.  And then my thoughts lead to "no wonder these are on sale, who would by this shiny gold top that is not quite made out of real material".  You know the stuff you see people wearing on WHAT NOT TO WEAR (one of my favorite shows) before Stacy and Clinton get their hands on them.  Without further ado...  
... here are my new shoes.  They were $8 then I got a 30% off coupon.  Which came in handy considering Blake got 3 pairs of pants and multiple shirts.  (Kohl's, you rock.)  My idea was to buy them and have them for next spring but since it's been pretty warm around here I've been wearing them whenever I can.  I know this is a silly post but I just wanted to share what made me happy on Friday.  Now I'll go dance in my new shoes.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

hey, there is NOTHING wrong with gold button-up shirts that sparkle when you wear them dancing!!!! :) LOL (a piece of my embarrassing history).
the shoes are real cute!!! awesome deal!!! happy day.