
Blake took the time to update our Mac OS system (yes, we are one of those Mac users). And we were gifted with "genius". You pick a song from your iTunes and hit the "genius" button and wha-la. You have a playlist (from your music library) that goes great with the song you picked. Right now I'm listening to a playlist created from "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine. It's the song that Edward and Bella are dancing to at the end of THE movie (enough said). One of my new favorites. I'm sitting in music heaven with Rob Thomas, The Police, Yellowcard, Jack Johnson, and Brandi Carlile. Who needs to accomplish a "to-do" list today. Just kick your feet up, sit back and sing along. (Oh, and blow my nose. I have a horrible cold. Or at least that's the story I'm sticking with when Blake asks me how my day was.)
No comments:
Post a Comment