Lane having serious, sledding fun.
We had a wonderful New Year. We went up to our friends cabin (with them there. We didn't break in.). And had a blast. There was enough snow to have a snowball fight, pull a tricep (the moms can bring it), go sledding, drink hot cocoa, try to break the ice on the lake, break the ice and then realize that mom and dad are right... it's not as thick as you thought, and enjoy a new card game of "ucar". (I spelled that the way you say it. I'm sure I'm wrong on the spelling, it's a Michigan/Ohio thing.) When Blake and I were unknowingly cheating we were winning. Following rules gets you nowhere. Happy New Year, here are some pics to make up for the lack of Christmas pics. Blake towing 3 kids.
Happy girl when someone is doing all the work for you.
My camera battery died during this outing so we missed even more photo opts. Ugh!
3 comments:
You have other friends? I can't believe you cheated on us. j/k
You were too busy being sick. We didn't want your germs.
Thanks for the advice. Do you have a tissue?
Post a Comment